Thursday, April 7, 2016

General Conference! #ldsconf #mormonmissionary #thespirit

Oh my goodness GC (general conference) was the best every! I learned so much!!!!!! 

I am just going to talk about GC today and I am going to put a hashtag on what I think the theme of the conference was 

Saturday Morning! #ChildrenOfGod #NotAlone
Eyring! #NotAlone
Oh my goodness! Talk about starting off with the big guns! "The Lord is with us through the Spirit"  amazing stuff and Mathew 7:7-9 ask and ye shall receive! 

Durham #NotAlone #HolyGhost
"Teach others how to swim" I love that because we need to swim in the gospel and sometimes we need others to do it and we have the Holy Ghost to guide us! 

Hallstorm #ChildrenOfGod #PainIsForAReason
We have simple but wonderful doctrine! (Side note: re read talk by uchtdorf "it works wonderfully) "hardships have an eternal purpose" holy cow but I hate pain! But we need it to grow!! #GetOverYourself

Stevenson #NotAloneThroughTheRestoration #FindThoseKeysNow! 
Youth can use those keys through three ways 1. MISSION 2. TEMPLE 3. HAVE FAITH
Youth if you can go do those three things you will be set for life and not feel lonely and Satan will have no power over you! #IAmAChildOfGod #PreachSimpleDoctrine

Duncan #AtOneMent #ForgiveOthers
Use the atonement and be a better person. When we forgive others that includes forgiving ourselves too! It's the hardest thing ever but we can do it! 

Snow #HymnsHelpYouNotFeelAlone #LoveGod
I love all of these simple but amazing doctrines that we have put in front of us! Everyone thinks "oh the deeper I go the better off I will be" but that is not true at all! We need to keep it simple and have a hymn on our minds! 

Renlund #LookForTheLord 
When we do that we will understand that he is here for us and we can feel his love and it doesn't matter what we have done we can still be forgiving! 

Saturday Afternoon #YouthRock #ParentsUmmWorkALittleMorePlease
Uchtdorf #StayingStongEvenThoughPeopleOpposed

Rasband #YouthRock #FollowTheProphet 
That face2face though he loved it and he loves the youth! 

Anderson #YouthBeStrong #ParentsWorkOnYourselves


I am not going to lie I am tired of writing the whole summary so I am just going to do the hashtags 

Arnold #KidsRock #DoSomeMissionaryWork

Mazzagardi #MissionaryWork #James1:5

Bednar #The Holy Ghost #AtOneMent

Ballard #FamilyCouncil #Family 

And there was more but I am done love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment