Monday, January 16, 2017

What did I do this week?

For reals I am having a hard time remembering what I did this week! Haha I'll think of it! I remembered! I went on exchanges with a Chilean elder! Picture below! We wrecked show and put some of his investigators on date! And he told me about something big that is happening to missionaries all over the world! We are getting a special broadcast on the 25th of January to all of the missionaries around the world! And they are going to change the missionary schedule for the missionaries. And we will plan in the mornings and only have personal study. Those are the only required things to do and we are supposed to be out of the house by 10 am but if we want we can do an hour of companion study and then an hour of language study! But we only get 30 minutes of lunch and we have to be out of the door! Our mission president is testing it out right now with our zone but all of the world will get it on the 25! 

No comments:

Post a Comment