Monday, October 26, 2015

Este semana

Este semana!

Wednesday! We got taken to transfer meeting by a member who is a returned missionary. He is super cool and helps us out a lot. So I knew I was going to be getting a Spanish companion. And I knew he was my age mission wise. My thoughts were Elder Tamayo and Elder Cespedez.
And so when we got to the transfer meeting I went looking for these two elders. But I looked and looked and I couldn't find either of them. So I went and sat down and waited for the meeting to start. When my named got called I waited for who my new companion was going to be.
And it was Elder Tamayo! He is literally the best missionary ever! After we went home we started finding. And we taught an amazing lesson with a new investigator.

Miércoles! Vamos a la reunión por un miembro, quien es un
ex-misionero. Él es muy rico! Él ayúdanos mucho. Sé qué voy recibir un hispano misionero. Y sé qué él fue lo mismo edad de yo en la misión. Mis pensamientos fue Elder Tamayo y Elder Cespedez. Entonces cuando
llegamos a la junta de traslados, yo fui a buscar a Elder Tamayo y Elder Cespedez. Pero busqué y busqué y no pude buscar ellos. Entonces
fui a mi silla. Y yo esperé qué la reunión empezará. Cuando mi nombre fue llamar yo esperé por mi nuevo compañero. ¡Y fue Elder Tamayo! ¡Él es literalmente el más mejor misionero! Después fuimos a la casa y empezamos a buscar. Nosotros enseño un mejor lección con nuevo investigadores.

Thursday! Weekly planning! I normally hate weekly planning but with Elder Tamayo it is literally the best! We were so effective! We changed the ward mission plan! PLEASE ASK THE MISSIONARIES IN YOUR WARD WHAT THE WARD MISSION PLAN IS! I can guess most of you don't know it! And when you ask them what it is DO IT!

Friday! In the morning 3 of the investigators who have stopped being 
in contact with us CALLED US!  so we had three member presents that day! 💁🏻 Elder Tamayo and I are killing it in Agua Fria.

Saturday! Peoria Pride! So every ward in our stake gets a house to paint and so Agua Fria got the help of two missionary punks: one from Texas and then the other from misery oh oh I mean Missouri. Haha! Saturday day night after PP we did tracking because we literally had
nothing to do!

Sunday! #bestday! We had one investigator come to sacrament!  and then we went on splits with two RMs and that's always fun! We had three less active member lessons and one member present.

No comments:

Post a Comment