Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hola como estais?

Hey how is everyone doing? My new companion, who I've been with for a week or two, we are consecrating our house! But I spend less money when I am not consecrating but it's okay! We have been having a lot of fun and speaking a lot of Spanish too!  So Elder Benson is basically the exact same as an elder I am really good friends with! This elder's
name is Elder Ourth! Hahaha it is so true. They are basically identical. It is so insane! But I love it so much too! 


We have one person on date with 2 really close on date! We are working really hard with a 14 year old who is a lot like someone who is a part of this email!

I am in the Estrella ward and the 2nd councilor to the bishop is the brother of a member in my old ward so I already knew him and I already knew a lot of other members so this transition has been very nice!


Elder Benson is the zone leader and I am just his companion. It's called spilt zone leaders. Our president does it so we can see that zone leaders aren't perfect missionaries. I have a feeling I am going
to send Elder Benson home, he leaves in four months, and I've heard some rumors that I will become the zone leader after him and I really hope that is not true! One of the missionaries we live with says to me everyday, "How's it going zone leader?" I really hope it's wrong! And I do want to serve the other missionaries but I am sure I can do it
without being a zone leader!


Some pictures from transfer day:




No comments:

Post a Comment