Monday, August 3, 2015

Hola Y'all

Hey guys how's it going? I am in Peoria Arizona right now in the Agua Fria ward and oh my gosh SO MUCH SPANISH!!!! My brain is killing me!
TO EVERYONE THAT SAID TO ME, HEY ITS GONNA BE HOT IN ARIZONA it's really not that hot! I love it! The people are so friendly! Hispanic people are way nicer than white people it's crazy! The most effective way to get in a door here is asking for water because it is illegal here to not give people water so we have meet a lot of people! 

My Spanish is getting a lot better! Thanks to my companion Elder Manzano! He is a native Mexican! He didn't speak a lick of English until he started his mission so that kind of gives me hope! 

I love being here I love serving the Lord! I honestly wish I was on a bike so I could get into shape but we have a gym at our apartments so I'm gonna be huge after 3 months here! 

Now that I am in America I would love to hear from all of you in the form of letters that way I can keep them forever! I love all of you guys and I wish the best for all of you!

Love Elder STUDyvin ✌🏼

Mission Address:
Elder Jordan Studyvin
Arizona Phoenix Mission
18001 N. 79th Ave. Suite C50
Glendale, AZ 85308-8394





No comments:

Post a Comment