Monday, October 10, 2016

Bike Troubles

So I told you awhile ago that I got hit by a car.. sorry I didn't tell you the story. Here it is.

So it was a Tuesday and we had just left the church to go to a lesson that was too far away and we were about 100 yards away from the church and I had the right away to cross the street and this lady didn't see me. So when she turned left I didn't see her either and I went flying over the hood of her car. My front tire has been destroyed for awhile now. I've been putting off fixing it but I might do that today. The brunt of the fall was on my helmet. I don't feel any pain right now and didn't feel any after the fall. My right shoulder was all red and bruised up but I am fine. 

Last Thursday while using another missionary's bike we were being followed by a car for about 12 blocks and they were just yelling at us and then when we got to the house we wanted to get to, we hid our bikes and they found my comp's bike and slashed his tires! 

No comments:

Post a Comment