Monday, October 3, 2016

Week???


We have hit Standards, which are just numbers that our mission president wants us to get, every week since we have gotten to this ward and our P-Griff is thinking about changing the numbers!! 


I had my first flat tire this week!!! Good news!! It was just a tiny hole that I am going to fix today! 


With our investigators...
We have 8 people who want to be baptized but they just need to get married and it is so frustrating just waiting for papers of divorce. We literally would kill the mission with baptisms but we can't...

General Conference!
Most amazing thing!! Loved every bit of it!!! I loved President Monson's talk on the Word of Wisdon and how we need to live it if we want to have strength! But when he started his talk I thought he was going to add another thing to the Word of Wisdon, that is, that we can't drink Soda.. but luckily I can still drink Mtn Dew!!! 

It is 9:31am Monday October 3, 2016
I was underlining my scriptures and my life just ended...... you will see why..... 


Te amo! 
Elder Studyvin



No comments:

Post a Comment