Monday, October 24, 2016

Wonder Woman has a crush on Elder Guapo

Wonder Woman story! This little girl has a crush on me! It is so adorable! She is 9 and every time I see her she tries to hug me! (As missionaries we aren't allowed to hug females or children) and so I feel really bad when I tell her I can't give her a hug! And like two weeks ago she asked me who my favorite female super hero was (BTW, I don't have a favorite super hero in general let alone a female one) and I just said "Ummm, Wonder Woman why?" Then she said no reason! And just yesterday we had dinner at their house and after we finished eating she asked me if she had time to show me something and I of coarse said yes! So it takes her like five minutes and then she comes back into the room dressed up as Wonder Woman saying "I wanted to be your hero for Halloween!" It was so adorable! We got her autograph and everything! 

The Pancho! So about a month ago I asked my bishop why Mexicans used Panchos and he never really gave me an answer. Then he asked how cold it gets in Missouri and I told him. Then he showed up at church the next Sunday and said here you go Elder Guapo (that's my name in this Ward because they can't say Studyvin) and handed me this Pancho! I love this Ward a lot! 

Rams jersey! I told a member how much I like the Sooners and how much I like Sam Bradford and he said he would be right back and he came back with this jersey! 




No comments:

Post a Comment