Monday, November 21, 2016

65 Degrees and Freezing?

My week was alright. My comp got sick the first part of the week and then I got sick the second part of the week so it was alright. Not too much got done! But I did learn that if you have an upset stomach all you need to do is take 2 Peptol Bismo pills with a coke and you will be fine! I didn't think it was going to work but it really did! 

I also found out that according to Duolingo I am 53% fluent in Spanish which kind of got my spirits up a little bit! BTW Duolingo doesn't use church terms and doesn't always use Mexican Spanish so I should be about 75% in Mexican Spanish! 

I made a missionary meme!! It was finally raining in Arizona and we had to bike in the rain for 4 hours and no one opened the door for us in those four hours... and no I didn't get sick because of the rain! The high has been about 70 and the low about 60. I have been sooooooo cold this week. I feel so bad for all of you freezing is misery... oh I mean Missouri. Sorry I guess I spelled that wrong! Love you all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment