Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Halloween and Transfers

We had our "Halloween" party on Halloween, but the ward didn't call it that because in Mexico the day of the dead is something scary and so Mexicans don't like this holiday! So they called it "Día de otoño" which means autumn day... I know lame!! But I was given a sombrero the day of Halloween from the RS president! So I went to the party dressed as a Mexican!!! The real Mexican with me, he's named Rogelio. He is my favorite investigator we have in this ward! He is ready and wants to be baptized. The only problem is he is waiting for his wife to get divorced so they can get married and then baptized! He is an elotero (for those of you who are "gringos" it is someone who rides a bicycle around selling Mexican corn on the cob!! Called elotes) I LOVE ELOTES!!!! If you want one when I get home I can make them for you but to warn you the way I make them they come with a lot of spice!! O cómo dicen élder ten cuidado se pica mucho! Jajaja
No word on transfers yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment