Monday, February 27, 2017

Last minute talk, Sun burnt face, tree climbing, weed eating on a Saturday

So I got the sun burnt face from climbing the tree and trimming it down. And from weed eating all on my service Saturday. We started the service at 9 in the morning and didn't leave until 5pm. What we would do is take turns with the weed eater and being up in the trees. A less
active in our ward needed her yard fixed up because her HOA was going to fine her. For the record I don't like HOA. And so we had to get all of it done that day. Her trees were mulberry trees. For those of you who don't know about those trees, they get very very tall and very long
branches. So we climbed up I believe to be 30 feet into these trees and began to trim them. And then when we weren't in the trees we were on the ground weed eating. These weeds were only about 2 feet high.
Nothing too crazy! So when we finally finished and got home. I noticed something happened to me that has never happened to me before. My face looked like a lobster. Ha I didn't know what to do. It didn't hurt.
Luckily because we are in Arizona olivera plants (sorry can't spell) are everywhere! I healed in a day! Elder Parker though did not! Lol he is still very red and in a lot of pain. I think I am now 2 shades darker than I was before! I'm really going for the Mexican look! 


So the last minute talk! At about 8:45 Sunday morning our bishop comes up to me and says that I am needed to give a talk because the other person could not. I had to give it on the parable of the Good Samaritan. It was awesome. Just before I got up to speak there was a
musical number that brought the spirit so strong. 

Well that was my week love you all! Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment